|Name||WiFi Scanner 2 8 2 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-12-24 00:52:19|
|Files||WiFi Scanner 2 8 2 MAS TNT.zip (16.05 MB)|
WiFi Scanner 2.8.2
Using WiFi Scanner you’ll see nearby wireless access points and their details, including channels, signal levels (RSSI), noise, channel width, and MAC address, signal quality, maximum data rate, encryption, and much more. Also includes upload and download speed testing to quickly measure and analyze WiFi Internet performance problems.
“…your wireless router is fighting for spectrum with its neighbors, potentially slowing you down and making your Internet experience less pleasurable. …WiFi Scanner helps you solve this problem by showing you all the access point(s) nearby, and suggesting the best configuration settings to get the most out of your router.”– MacWorld
Simple, fast wireless network discovery of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access points. WiFi Scanner is great for determining the best position for an access point at home or in the office. After selecting the best position, the optimal channel to use can be determined by selecting the least used channel resulting in improved WiFi speeds.
- Simple, fast wireless network discovery of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access points.
- Connect to detected networks using join button
- Full support for both 2.4 and 5 GHz networks
- Support for all channel bandwidths (20, 40, 80, and 160 MHz)
- Display detailed wireless network parameters: network name (SSID), signal level (RSSI), MAC address (BSSID), signal quality, channel, maximum data rate, encryption, etc.
- Display changes in signal level over time in graphical form.
- Filter list of detected wireless networks by specified parameters (SSID/network name, channel, channel band, signal strength)
- Display wireless connection statistics in the form of graphs and tables.
- Give each access point a custom label
- Export results to comma separated value (CSV) files
- Generate summary reports in HTML format
WiFi Speed Testing
- Upload and download WiFi speed testing
- Use speed testing feature to troubleshoot WiFi networks
- Auto run speed test when client roams to different access point
- Auto repeat speed test with wait time between tests
“Who’s On My Network” (IP Scanner)
- Fast IP scanner that detects unknown devices connected to your WiFi network.
- Detects hostnames, determines the MAC address, and in some cases can autodetect device type (phone, laptop, router, etc).
- Configured icon for discovered devices is saved for future scans.
- Scanning results can be saved to CSV file via menu export option.
- Great for finding WiFi “Piggybackers”.
Advanced Features (supported by some access points)
- Display access point name if configured by network administrator
- Display number of devices connected to each access point
- Display channel utilization
- Display if 802.11r is enabled and type
- Display if WiFi protection mechanisms are enabled
WiFi Scanner is the most feature rich and complete WiFi scanning app on the app store and is a great tool for personal use and for IT professionals. All features available on 10.7 and later (Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, and Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra. Use WiFi scanner to find WiFi dead zones and select the best configuration for your WiFi access point / router to prevent video buffering.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.accessagility.com/wifi-scanner
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/wifi-scanner/id411680127?mt=12
What’s New in WiFi Scanner 2.8.2